I am a remote worker, wife, mother, friend, and daughter. I am proud to be the wife of a member of the US military. I love to cook. I love to write. There are approximately 5,000 things about me that don’t make sense. I should know; I’ve counted. This blog is a place to chronicle my life as I live it; my struggles and doubts, my accomplishments, the hilarity that tends to surround me. The opinions here are my own and do not reflect anyone else’s. The stories here are my own as well.
Calendar of Posts
July 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @SimonMaloy: obviously he's provoking but the next president casually musing on stripping citizenship rights is straight lunacy regard… 1 year ago
- It’s a protest, not a war zone. Tell DOJ to stop militarized response to nonviolent #NoDAPL protesters: aclu.org/StandingRockTW 1 year ago
- This is an awesome looking cutter! twitter.com/USCG/status/80… 1 year ago
- I'm with @BrandonVDixon. @realDonaldTrump must stop using tweets to criticize free speech he disagrees with. That's unAmerican. 1 year ago
- Final #lmcc16 tally: 2 days, 12 sessions, 20 pages of written notes condensed to 1200 words of to-dos and takeaways. https://t.co/S4J9WV4VZS 1 year ago